Championship Golf Courses
- BELLE GLADE
- CANE GARDEN
- EVANS PRAIRIE
- HACIENDA HILLS
- MALLORY HILL
- NANCY LOPEZ
- ORANGE BLOSSOM HILLS
- PALMER LEGENDS
- TIERRA DEL SOL
PALMER LEGENDS - Maintenance
CARE OF THE COURSE
Golfers play a large part in determining the condition of the golf course. Proper use of golf cars, in addition to good course etiquette, makes a big difference. Please help us keep your coursed in the best shape possible by practicing Good Golf and adhering to the following suggestions:
- BUNKER CARE
- ENTER THE BUNKER at the lowest point closest to the ball to avoid unnecessary damage to the lip.
- ON ALL COURSES AT THE VILLAGES, we request that rakes be replaced INSIDE the bunker at 90 degrees to the edge of the bunker.
- DIVOT REPAIR
- COMPLIMENTARY SAND is available at all Championship and Executive courses.
- DAMAGE THROUGH PRACTICE SWINGS. Players should never damage the turf during practice swings. All damage to the course during a shot should be repaired to aid speedy recovery.
- EACH PRIVATE GOLF CAR OWNER should obtain a sand bucket or container for filling divots.
- TO MAXIMIZE THE USE OF THE GRASS on the driving range tee, please place your ball at the grassy back edge of your previous divot, removing just a small portion of grass with each swing.
Before leaving a bunker, a player should carefully fill up and smooth over all holes and footprints they have made.
Sand should be used to replace divots taken during a swing.